Last 10-15 days strategy for JEE MAINS 2021 to boost your performance.

 Hello friends!! In this post, I am going to share best final strategy for JEE MAINS 2021 which if you follow, will surely boost your performance in real exam. I have covered almost all details, so reading this post till end is a must!



First of all, I would suggest you to start giving a mock test daily on NTA ABHYAS app & analyze it properly. Analyzing a test is the most important factor which helps you in finding the reasons of your mistake & helps you in preventing them later on. List down the topics in which you were struggling during test & revise them properly. Read out this post to know more details about analyzing a mock test : BEST STRATEGY TO ANALYSE A MOCK TEST

I would like to suggest you to increase your study duration as much as you can now. Suppose you start studying 10 hours a day. Give 4 hours to mock test[ 3 hrs mock test + 1 hr analysis]. For remaining 6 hours, give 2 hours each to PCM. Revise the topics in which you are less confident & you need more practice. For practice, I would strongly suggest you to solve chapterwise problems of NTA Abhyas which are provided by some websites like Mathongo . 


Next, I would like to suggest you to learn all MAINS EXCLUSIVE TOPICS. These are the topics which are present in syllabus of JEE MAINS & not in syllabus of JEE ADVANCED.

For Maths:

  1. Statistics
  2. Mathematical Reasoning
  3. Sets & Relations

For Physics:

  1. Semiconductors
  2. EM waves
  3. Communication System
  4. Magnetic prop of matter

For Chemistry:

  1. Enviromental chemistry
  2. f block
  3. Hydrogen
  4. Chemistry in Everyday Life

If u look on previous year questions, u will find that 1–2 questions are frequently asked from each of above topic. So, I advise u to prepare these topics as soon as possible.

How to prepare for these topics?

First of all, read NCERT for understanding theory & then for practice , solve all previous year questions of these topics & also NTA Abhyas chapterwise questions.

Next comes the examination strategy, I advice you to solve paper in multiple rounds. Check out this post to know more about examination strategy : BEST EXAMINATION STRATEGY FOR JEE MAINS . I advice you to follow this strategy during mock tests as well because if you follow this directly on exam, then it may create a problem for you. 

Some general tips :

  • Don’t be too much nervous . It is just an exam & nothing beyond it… Be light & calm. 
  • Be careful to take admit card & all other necessary stuff with u. Don’t be careless at this point.
  • Be sure to take a good sleep of atleast 7 hours before ur exams. Try to have proper breakfast before ur exam (in case of morning shift) & lunch (in case of afternoon shift). But don’t overeat — as u might sleep in exam!!
  • Try to minimise ur study one day before exams. Just revise formulas or solve few questions & try to be as calm & cool as possible.
Now some beautiful & appealing lines which i read in a poem, 

Do not repent over past as past is dead & no more…

Do not weave golden dreams of future as future is highly unpredictable & uncertain…

Only present is alive & is in our hands, So, we should make the best use of every moment in the present!!

Hope this will help you!!

ALL THE BEST 

Thanx for reading till now!!

PS : If you get benefit from this strategy, don't forget to tell me in comments :) If you have any other query, feel free to ask in comments. I will try to reply asap. Also, make sure you click on "Notify me" checkbox to receive notification of my reply.

Comments

  1. I have my coaching classes from morning 8 to afternoon 3(1 HOUR BREAK IN BETWEEN) I find it hard to wake up in the morning so is it advisable to study late at night till 2 (I'm JEE 2022 aspirant)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is totally upto u..
      When i was in kota, i used to sleep by 1am but when I was at home, I used to study till 2-3am as I couldn't woke early in home :)

      Delete
  2. In hydrocarbons and aromatic chemistry I'm finding it difficult to understand the mechanism so should I try to understand mechanism from different sources or I should learn the reactions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lot of free resources available online these days..
      So, try to clear ur doubts thru them..
      Don't just mug up things... Direct reactions wont be asked in exams..

      Delete
  3. How many mock tests should we give weekly (class 11+12) for jee 2022

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u r a JEE 2022 aspirant, then i advice u to first cover ur syllabus & give only those tests which are conducted by ur coaching institute[ if u r not enrolled in any coaching, then just give 1-2 per month].
      If u are able to complete ur coaching hw/books, then i would recommend u to solve more advanced books which i hv suggested in earlier posts... Now, u shud focus on topic-wise progress, so giving too much mock test is not advisable..

      Delete
  4. How did you manage your time between caoching classes,homework,daily revision, and solving books because I have coaching classes for 8 hours and I get to study only for 6-7 hours(4 hours assignments+remaining time for revision)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think u are studying more than what i used to.... :-)
      No need to worry if u r completing ur coaching HW & also doing revision daily! U r moving in right direction.
      But what I can suggest u is :
      While doing revision, rather than solving same ques, try to solve newer ones! If u r unable to solve any book when u r busy in solving ur coaching material of that topic, then it is ok. I too couldn't manage to solve books of running topic in coaching. 90% of books which i had solved were during revision of that topic.
      Also, solving a book during revision will introduce u to some new concept, so it is recommended to solve book during rev!!

      Delete
    2. During coaching days how much time you could take out to do self study?

      Delete
    3. Around 3 hours in night & 3-4 hours in morning

      Delete
  5. I'm planning to solve only my coaaching material 3 times instead of solving cengage and other books,is it fine or I must solve other books,I'm currently in class 12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope I replied to this query as well in reply to above query.

      Delete
  6. For phy, start solving cengage ques [which are between chapter, i forgot their exact name, but they were something like concept application exercise, once see the book u will find them].
    For maths, start solving vikas gupta sir's book [black book]
    See what is most important for u currently is that u learn from the problems which u r unable to solve! Spent time on a problem, but if u cannot solve it, dont leave it!! Check its sol & make a kind of sign[like star or whatever suits u] on that page or u can copy those problems on a separate copy[i used to do this].
    Then once in a week[say every sunday], go thru all those problems once again without looking at their solution & dont get demotivated me if u still dont get its solution.
    Follow this, it will surely help u!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, analyze the mock test as stated in this post & see where u r losing marks & work hard on those topics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello bhaiya, I am 2021 aspirant,
    I wanted to ask that.....
    1) Is NCERT enough for S and P block or do we need anything else (like JD Lee) for theory ? (Considering that I don't have any good coaching notes)
    2) I am lagging behind in chemistry especially physical and inorganic chemistry even though I have studied the chapters and solved N Awasthi for physical chemistry.... , so can you please tell me what should I do to improve my chemistry scores ( I am getting approx 30% in mock test of advanced).
    3) What should be good score in advanced mock tests if my target is to get under 3 or 4 thousand rank in advanced. (I known every coaching paper is different so can you please tell % of marks in resonance and Allen papers. Also can you please share how much you scored in them (only if you want to))
    Thanks in advanced for answering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Yes NCERT is sufficient for them.

      2. Reason may be "lack of revision". Revise ur notes thoroughly even if u feel u r confident enough. Then solve some standard ques or PVQs. U shud know each & every point of theory-- for that revision is a MUST!

      3. I know that people score low in mock tests, so dont feel low.
      Learn from mistakes & try to not repeat them. Spend more time on topics in which u r scoring less. I used to score 60-70% in allen & fiitjee mock tests & 70-80% in vibrant mock tests.
      Try to lift up ur score to 50% to be on safer side!

      Delete
  9. I got unacademy subscription for free through their scholarship exam,I'm already enrolled in a good coaching and my studies are going good but on unacademy there are many teachers of vibrant HODs ,nucleus HODs and also many other teahchers and I'm getting diverted and am thinking of also attending there classes.is it ok to attend both(my coaching and unacademy) or I should concentrate only in my coaching?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If ur coaching is good, then just focus on that.
      If u couldnt understand any topic, then for that specifc topic, go to unacademy

      Delete
  10. Bahiya, I'm jee 2021 aspirant. Share strategy between mains and advanced time period. What was your mains rank btw? I gave paper today and I'm expecting 225/300

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro what was your percentile in March ??

      Delete
    2. @Manav Revise all topics in which u r not very much confident.
      Solve more & more problems on important & difficult topics but make sure to revise theory first.
      Also, try to give a mock test in 2-3 days & analyze it properly.
      My mains rank was 1101.
      Ur score is good. Keep doing practice & u will get decent rank in Advance.

      Delete
  11. Bhaiya do you have mixed concepts problems of organic chemistry? If possible can you post it

    ReplyDelete
  12. how many times should we attempt an question (in physics) before seeing its solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suppose u start with Q1 & u hv to solve 10 ques.
      If u get struck at Q4 & cannot solve it after trying a lot, then leave it for now & move to 5th one. After finishing trying all 10, revisit it & try.
      If u still dont get it, then try it in evening or next day & then see solution. But never leave it without seeing solution!

      Delete
  13. Although I'm working hard(studying 6-7hours) but still I'm not getting good rank in my coaching tests.I usually score 45% in mains test and 35% in advanced test.I'm good at maths, in chemistry I struggle in organic chemistry and I'm very weak in physics.My coaching produces 5,6 three digit rankers every year and currently in a batch of 300 students I'm getting rank of 100 and its just not changing.I see my friends studying less than me but still managing to get good marks.I analyse my tests ,solve coaching assignments and also revise my notes but still am not able to improve.It feels like all my hardwork is of no use..What did you do different that you managed to get such a good rank.Did you ever face similar situation like me?(sorry for long comment)I'm JEE 2022 aspirant and very less time is remaining for my exam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There can be several reasons for ur poor performance:
      While practicing, try to keep urself outside comfortable zone.If u just practice easy problems, then u wont be able to perform well..
      Another & most important reason is ur "mindset"... u hv assumed urself inferior to ur friends... Forget that shit! Start a new JEE journey with bold & confident attitude, be positive! When u encounter failures(in form of poor marks in tests), don't adopt coward attitude.. Find out reasons of ur mistakes & think how can u improve upon them & then implement whatever u hv planned.

      Last suggestion is that try to solve some books or other coaching materials(like uploaded in this blog) for better experience of problems. U hv sufficient time, so make best possible utilisation of it by adopting a positive attitude!

      Delete
  14. In aromatic chemistry I'm discovering it hard to apprehend the mechanism so ought to I strive to recognize mechanism from different sources or I ought to examine the reactions.Please give me proper solutions.


    BEST IN IIT JEE NEET COURSES IN KOLKATA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try watching different youtube videos..
      I think they would hv explained it in detail...

      Delete
  15. I find it difficult right now do questions of law of multiple proportion, law of reciprocal proportion and other laws from basics so can you help me in to know their importance in jee main and advance. And is there any substitute for them??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not imp .. U can leave them for now & read them after u hv studied adv concept..

      Delete
    2. Ok I will follow your advice
      Thank you

      Delete
  16. Hey what books you used for jee ADVANCED i am talking about advanced not mains
    I mean which books help u score such good marks in jee adv

    ReplyDelete
  17. Check out these posts :
    https://beaniitianshivansh11.blogspot.com/2020/10/suggested-books-for-jee-advanced.html
    https://beaniitianshivansh11.blogspot.com/2020/10/suggested-books-for-jee-advanced-2.html
    https://beaniitianshivansh11.blogspot.com/2020/10/suggested-books-for-jee-advanced-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )