Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

 Hello friends!! In this post, I am going to share mock tests of various coaching institutes in Kota, including Al*en, Fi*tj*e, M*tion , A*k*sh, R*sona**e. Further, it also includes Chapterwise Quizes, Revision plans and much more!!!

Link to above mentioned resources:

A*k*sh Tests

Al*en Full Syllabus Tests

Fi*tj*e AITS 2013-2020

M*ti*n Chapterwise Quizes

M*ti*n Tests 2023

Re*ona*ce Full Mock Tests

Revision plans Re*ona*ce 2022

Other Useful Links

All above resources were shared with me by Sahil Salim, a former JEE aspirant, who found this blog useful and wanted to contribute more resources for helping future JEE aspirants. I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for all the hard work he did in organising and collecting all these resources.

Hope it will help you !!

All the best 

Thanx for reading !!

PS : It has been a long time since I wrote JEE exam, hence I have forgotten most of stuffs. But still if you want to talk to me for any guidance, you can reach out to me at quora (which I check once in 2-3 days, so please have patience for my reply) or at linkedin (preferably if you are a college student). Please refrain from asking your doubts in this blog as I don't check this blog nowadays.

PPS : Message I received from Sahil :



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )