Physics Home Tests for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED (in pdf)

 Hello friends!! In this post , I am uploading some good questions in Physics which are specially prepared for revision purpose in form of Home tests. 


They are a part of IRP (INTEGRATED REVISION PROGRAM) of year 2020 which is accessible to only those who are enrolled in Vibrant Academy. They will prove very helpful for your JEE preparation...

I am uploading a folder which contains 4 home tests. Level of questions in these home tests is on difficult side... So, they are more recommended for JEE ADVANCED revision.... U can also solve them for JEE MAINS revision as after trying to solve them, when u will see questions of JEE MAINS level, they will appear quite easy & u will be able to solve them faster!!

Each Home test contain questions of different "types" :

  • Single choice questions
  • More than one correct type questions
  • Paragraph type
  • Subjective problems
  • Match the column type 
  • Matrix match type

Folder containing 4 Home Tests(with answers)

Do tell me your reviews on these problems in comments .

Hope it will help you !!

All the best 

Thanx for reading !!

PS(MUST READ) : This post is specially dedicated to "Udayan Gupta" as he was continuously asking me for uploading good problems similar to what I had uploaded earlier. But because of great "load" of academics in KGP , I was unable to upload...... As I have already told many people, I am quite busy nowadays with tests/ assignments/ tutorials ..... but still I try to check "comments" in "this" blog "& "Quora messages" once in 1-2 days.....
So, if u have any query or need some guidance , u can ask in comments...I will try to reply as soon as possible...(but please have patience & wait for 1-2 days)....
I think that I have uploaded a lot of stuff for revision & if u solve them, u will perform very decently in JEE......... but still if u need more problems on any topic/subject , then ask in comments, I will try to upload soon.....
Besides, I will soon add a post regarding "Best strategy to attempt question paper-- which I used to follow & many other people who got under 500 rank". If u want me to answer any other question, add in comments rather than asking in Quora as I usually don't check notifications of Quora.
U can also follow this blog for receiving notifications to any update[I haven't monetized it(although it has got enough views), so don't consider it otherwise].
Thanks!!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Bhaiya, you are the most helpful person I have ever met. Thnx for uploading such nice materials and tips here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and Sorry if i disturb you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jee 2022 aspirant I have completed class 11 how should I do revision now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for replying late....
      Make a revision plan for about 7-10 days. Write down name of topics which u want to revise in this period & start doing revision...
      In each topic, first revise notes , then do some standard questions, then some good questions which u were not able to solve at first attempt.... Besides, if u want , u can also solve revision problems shared by me in this blog, U can solve mechanics & thermodynamics advanced problems which i had posted in earlier posts.....
      This is sufficient & quite fruitful..............

      Delete
  4. I'm currently struggling with physics ,I tried to follow cengage as told by you but I found it very exhaustive and end up just solving the exercise ,I feel that I'm lagging somewhere in concepts and I also regularly reading my notes but still not improving,what should I do now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First try to solve some easy questions to gain confidence... then try them....
      U don't need to solve whole exercise .... Just solve illustrations & concept application exercise... it's more than sufficient...

      Delete
  5. I like to solve questions but due to theory revision, i am unable to solve. How do i keep theory fixed in mind ? Did you have any strategy like i will revise chapters every two weeks ? Btw. Thanks so much for this blog post and congo on your rank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets fixed in ur mind by solving some problems....
      If u are revising something, then first read notes & then do some standard problems , then those questions which u were unable to solve in first attempt & if u have time, u can also solve some fresh questions...
      It is better to give 1 hr of ur daily schedule to revision...

      Delete
  6. Bhaiya, when you started doing Cengage, did you really just attempt only Illustrations + CAE + Solved Examples...?? Didn't you really solve the back Exercise which has about 150-200 question?

    Btw Bhaiya, I am really grateful to you for starting these blogs to help us...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i didn't solve them... it is a very exhaustive task & most problems given in back exercises are just created by giving values to illustration problems... so i don't recommend it ...

      Delete
  7. Bhaiya when you started solving Cengage, did you stopped solving your Vibrant Material (modules)....??

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bhaiya, I am not doing my Coaching Material, & only doing Illustrations + CAE + Solved Examples of Cengage & PYQs in Physics. Will it be sufficient for a under 1000 rank in JEE Advanced 2022.....?? No Irodov, not the back Exercises nothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not necessary to do everything now... U can do them later at the time of revision ...
      But if u are enrolled in a coaching, then i suggest u to solve their material now...
      I didn't solve even CAE+solved ex of most of chapters& illustrations of few during 11/12th.. but i tried to solve them after syllabus was completed..but i solved my coaching material otherwise why u were enrolled in coaching??

      Delete
  10. Bhaiya, I have done my Resonance material completely (including DPPs & HLPs). I got 99.12 percentile in JEE Mains just by doing this. Bhaiya now I want to shift my focus completely towards JEE Advanced, so should I solve Resonance Rank Booster, or books like Irodov, Black Book, for making my prep good & taking it to a level of under 500 rank. Pls tell Bhaiya, pls answer ASAP as I you might be knowing which is better as you have solved both Resp Rank Boosters & all other books. Pls help Bhaiya, pls....!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For maths, i suggest blackbook ...
      For physics, rankbooster is also good.. u can try to solve JEE relevant irodov problems as well...

      Delete
  11. Although I have some pending HLPs of Resonance in some chapters but they are not good or upto the mark of JEE Advanced so I left them (If you don't know what are HLPs, they are sort of a set ofof Level 3 problems with about 35-40 questions per chapter. They are of Advanced Level as said by some people, but I don't think they are sufficient.) They lie somewhere between JEE Mains & JEE Advanced level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, try to give 1-2 mock test in a week. It is also a major source of good problems.. Also, try solving all topicwise problems which i have uploaded in this blog...They contain good conceptual questions...

      Delete
  12. Thanks for sharing this. I recommend reading about ncert maths book class 11 solutions pdf here at esaral.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi..Thanks for sharing any tips for Advanced 2023

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing such an informative content with us.
    Also Check: Solve Questions for JEE
    Visit Website: EtoosIndia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )