V**ant Academy Mathematics revision problems for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED(in pdf)

Hello friends!! In this post, I am sharing very important revision problems for Mathematics, JEE MAINS & ADVANCED. They are a part of IRP (INTEGRATED REVISION PROGRAM) of year 2020 which is accessible to only those who are enrolled in Vibrant Academy. They will prove very helpful for your JEE preparation...

Mathematics is the most important subject for JEE . If two students get equal total marks, then better rank will be given to that candidate who has scored more in Mathematics!
The only requirement of Maths is practicing through good problems consistently. For all students who face difficulty in Maths, I am sharing some tips : 

  • Understand all theorems & concepts dedicatedly.
  • Do solve standard books & some other books also.
  • Suggested books : Books to ace JEE Mathematics
  • Do solve previous year JEE questions

In this post, I am uploading 4 Class tests.
NOTE : Most students are able to solve questions of maths at home but unable to solve correctly on exams. Two major reasons are :  Speed Factor Silly Mistakes. In order to score high in JEE & to minimize these mistakes , I suggest u to solve these paper with "Time Constraint" with real exam feeling!!

Each Class test contains 20-25 questions. So, I strongly recommend u to solve them by setting a timer of 60-75 minutes. 

Each Class test contain questions of different "types" :

  • Single choice questions
  • More than one correct type questions
  • Paragraph type
  • Subjective problems
  • Match the column type 
  • Matrix match type




Do tell me your reviews on these problems in comments . If u want more problems for other subjects, please tell me in comments. If u get any benefit from these problems, then please tell me in comments...

I want to tell you that my college has started from 1 Dec . That's why I am adding posts with large gaps unlike earlier when I used to add a post in 1-2 days... I am quite busy with assignments, tutorials, lectures, etc but I add a new post whenever I get time.... So, I advise u to follow the blog for receiving notifications of any update in the blog...

Hope it will help you !!

All the best 

Thanx for reading !!

Comments

  1. Thank you bhaiya for giving us time to post assingnments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhaiya for all class test answer are given only for subjective question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhaiya how did you prepare for practicals in boards ??(since you got marks board examination also)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I had taken dummy admission ...
      I just revise few topics for viva...

      Delete
    2. I am also in dummy school but practical are conducted by board external ??

      Delete
    3. They will manage it & inform u how & what to prepare...
      Ask ur school teacher 5-10 days before.. .

      Delete
  4. Bhaiya, do you have handbooks from Vibrant?
    Could you please post some important notes of you have any...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Are u talking about formula sheets ??

      Delete
    3. Yes, like if your prepared some very important points to revise before exam...

      Delete
    4. I have prepared PTR(point to remember) for Maths.... I will upload them soon...

      Delete
    5. Bhaiya we know you are busy, and still taking out time to help us out.

      But Bhaiya, I need your help. I have not made short notes yet, so can you pls upload your PTR (Maths) & Short Notes of Chemistry, if any.

      Delete
  5. Bro do you have topic wise question in maths of same level??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For revision, solving mixed question is better than topicwise...

      Delete
  6. Bhaiya, by which month should our syllabus of JEE ideally get completed if we are aiming for a under 100 rank. Also, if I am not getting any time between 11th & 12th class batches in my Coaching, then what should be my revision strategy since I won't get time to revise class 11 portion before beginning class 12, but I am aiming for under 500 rank.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Considering JEE MAINS(1st attempt) will happen in JAN, then if u complete ur syllabus by december, then it will be fine....
    Still u will have 4-5 months for revision, then it would be sufficient for revision...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhaiya why are you not posting more worksheet ??

      Delete
    2. Actually, I have much load in college..... Even today there were 2 tests & there is 1 tomorrow..... I was quite busy with assignments, tests, & all these stuffs....
      But I use to check my blog once in 1-2 days ... so that I can reply & help if someone has any issue........
      I thought I had posted too many problems there which are sufficient for JEE.. so I didn't upload more.....

      Still, if U want more problems of any subject, tell me .... I will try to post whenever I get time....

      Delete
    3. Bhaiya can you please send for physics subject only ??

      Delete
    4. Bro can you pl provide with solutions of these it will be of great help!

      Delete
    5. @Udayan Gupta , Okk i will try to upload soon....

      Delete
    6. @ABHI , Sorry but I don't have solutions of these problems...& it is not possible for me to prepare now....
      I advice u to see other posts of this blog in which MOCK TESTS were uploaded...try to solve them(their solutions are also provided) ...& it will minimise ur doubts in thiese problems...

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are u the same person who asked me that solving illustrations of cengage is sufficient? and u r not solving coaching material?? in this post : https://beaniitianshivansh11.blogspot.com/2021/01/physics-home-tests-for-jee-mains.html?showComment=1618168522152#c1618922878167847537

      Delete
  9. Bhaiya this AJ has copied my comment in one of the blogs. This was my question Bhaiya....!!!

    Have you seen Resonance Modules & DPPs & HLPs, are they sufficient for a under 500 rank in JEE Advanced, pls tell Bhaiya, pls.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hv solved resonance rank booster only..
      Apart from solving material of any coaching, u also need to give mock tests of some other coaching to get good rank ...this is my personal suggestion[u can find many exception to this].

      Delete
  10. Bhaiya I am asking this because I am a dropper & have limited time, so I cannot solve anything other than my Coaching Material, but whenever I see the material of Coachings like Allen & Vibrant, I find them having tougher questions & so I wonder that maybe my material is not sufficient....!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. real paper is having less difficulty than coaching papers.. so don't worry but try to solve them as well [may be few] as u get to know various applications of a single topic thru them..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )