Vi*ra* Academy Inorganic Chemistry Revision problems for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)

Hello friends!! In this post, I am sharing very important revision problems for Inorganic Chemistry , JEE MAINS & ADVANCED. They are a part of IRP (INTEGRATED REVISION PROGRAM) of year 2020 which is accessible to only those who are enrolled in Vibrant Academy. They will prove very helpful for your JEE preparation...

Inorganic chemistry is one of the most challenging part of Chemistry. Many students think that they can score good marks by just "rote-learning" of each & every topic, but in tests they are unable to score good marks. The reason behind this is --- "Lack of problem solving". So, I suggest you to solve good amount of problems in Inorganic chemistry...


I am uploading 3 Home tests containing about 400-450 questions which cover all topics of Inorganic chemistry. I advice u to first revise all topics & then solve all problems ----- After it, u don't need to do anything else for Inorganic chemistry...

It contains questions of different categories which are relevant to current pattern of JEE :
  • Single choice questions
  • More than one correct type questions
  • Paragraph type
  • Subjective problems
  • Match the column type 
  • Matrix match type



Do tell me your reviews on these problems in comments . If u want more problems for Inorganic  chemistry or other subjects, please tell me in comments. If u get any benefit from these problems, then please tell me in comments...

Hope it will help you !!

All the best 

Thanx for reading !!

Comments

  1. Hi, it is a great help you are doing to the students , preparing for IIT . iam following the blog regularly and eagerly waiting for the new uploads.Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, if possible pl upload Organic chemistry and physical chemistry questions also.( like inorganic)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many question in this test are not present in ncert, now what should I do ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it contain few Out of syllabus questions.... U can. Skip them as I myself had skipped them..

      Delete
    2. Is ncert enough for Inorganic chemristry ??

      Delete
  4. For mains, it is enough but for advance, it doesn't contain imp topics like salt analysis,etc....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhaiya is it ok if I leave salt analysis....I have not done till now but still have 2 months for adv....should I do now? I am not a high scorer...and targeting only under 5000 rank in adv...should I do salt analysis now...as it is very difficult and lengthy?

      Delete
    2. Leave it now... but prepare p-block in a good manner..

      Delete
  5. Bhaiya please tell me some topics to do to get a edge over competition for JEE2023. I am in 10th and have 2 months to do anything extra. I am currently doing Kinematics from 11th NCERT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U can continue Physics...
    What skill I advise u to develop now is -- To sit & do 6-7-8 hours of "FOCUSSED" study...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bhaiya. I wanted to ask that should I study HCV on my own without coaching? I believe that tackling questions myself will be more beneficial. Waiting for an answer!😊

      Delete
    2. If u believe u can....
      It is not compulsory to join coaching ....
      People join coaching for accessing good & challenging questions... but nowadays u can find them for free...

      Delete
  7. Hi, how should I study qualitative analysis for jee advanced, it is not being taught properly by my teachers and also I find it to be very much vast so is there some material prescribed by you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, write down topics which are present in JEE ADV syllabus..& study only them.. U can also refer to NCERT lab manual...
      If u are able to find notes of any coaching online, then u can go thru it (but study only those topics which are present in syllabus).

      Delete
  8. Bro should i solve these inorganic question now (completion of whole syllabus once ) or last 2-3 months before jee mains or advanced so that again multiple times revision is done by then . Which will u guide us bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest u to solve now as well as later...
      See this is inorganic chem not phy/maths, u will most probably forget the questions by 2-3 months.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )