Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(1)

 Hello friends!! In this post, I am sharing  complete set of AITS papers of Resonance, Kota of year 2017. They are very beneficial for JEE preparation....


Mock tests play a crucial role in JEE preparation. They not only allow you to see your weak points but also help to overcome them. Once your syllabus is finished, I suggest you to give a mock test in 3-4 days.

Analysis of Mock tests is the most important factor. If you solve a test in 3-4 days but do not analyse

it properly ----- then it will not cause any benefit!!

So, make sure that you analyse them properly. Write down your mistakes on a notebook & read them before giving next one. This will reduce your mistakes by great factor(especially silly mistakes)!!

Resonance mock tests are very helpful for JEE preparation. I myself had solved them though I was not enrolled in Resonance. Most of the students have to purchase Resonance's AITS for getting access to these mock tests. But I am providing these valuable mock tests for free!!

I have combined all the test papers & solutions, respectively, in a single pdf(each). I am sharing the link of combined pdf .

All AITS Question Papers

All AITS solutions

Do tell me your reviews on these mock tests. If you get benefit from these , please tell me in comments!! Besides, if you want more mock tests of Resonance or any other coaching institute for free, you can tell me in comments....

Hope it will help u!!

All the best!

Thanx for reading !!

Comments

  1. Hi thanks a lot for the good stuff you are providing. Do you have specifically JEE Mains mock test papers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://beaniitianshivansh11.blogspot.com/2020/11/allen-mock-tests-for-jee-mains-advanced.html
      ------ 2 mock tests of allen here

      Delete
    2. https://beaniitianshivansh11.blogspot.com/2020/11/vibrant-academy-review-tests-for-jee.html
      ----- 4 mock tests of vibrant here
      Besides, I will soon upload 10-20 mock tests(mains pattern) also...

      Delete
    3. Just added a new post ---- check it & enjoy!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )