Fi*t*ee AITS JEE MAINS mock tests 2020(latest pattern)-(in pdf)

Hello friends!! In this post, I am sharing 5 mock tests of latest JEE MAINS pattern which are a part of Fiitjee AITS 2020. I have taken these mock tests from my friends who have purchased Fiitjee AITS....


Mock tests play a crucial role in JEE preparation. They not only allow you to see your weak points but also help to overcome them. Once your syllabus is finished, I suggest you to give a mock test in 3-4 days.

Analysis of Mock tests is the most important factor. If you solve a test in 3-4 days but do not analyse

it properly ----- then it will not cause any benefit!!

So, make sure that you analyse them properly. Write down your mistakes on a notebook & read them before giving next one. This will reduce your mistakes by great factor(especially silly mistakes)!!

Fiitjee mock tests are very helpful for JEE preparation. I myself had solved them though I was not enrolled in Fiitjee. Most of the students have to purchase Fiitjee's AITS for getting access to these mock tests. But I am providing these valuable mock tests for free!!

NOTE ----- Fiitjee Mock tests are very difficult as compared to actual JEE MAINS exams. So, don't get demotivated if u are unable to score nice marks in these mock tests!!

I have combined all the test papers & answer keys in a single folder. I am sharing the link of folder:

All Mock tests with answer keys

Do tell me your reviews on these mock tests. If you get benefit from these , please tell me in comments!! Besides, if you want more mock tests of Fiitjee or any other coaching institute for free, you can tell me in comments....

Hope it will help u!!

All the best!

Thanx for reading !!

Comments

  1. Pl provide latest Allen mock tests for mains & Advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refer to : https://beaniitianshivansh11.blogspot.com/2020/11/allen-mock-tests-for-jee-mains-advanced.html

      Delete
  2. Hi, you are doing great job , which is very useful to Mains & Advance exam participants. Iam regularly following your blog for updates as my daughter is preparing for JEE 2022.Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! U can follow the blog for receiving notification of any updates..

      Delete
  3. Fiitjee mocks are not relevant as far as jee mains is considered . While fiitjee rtpf that is given at the last is much more relevant and level of difficulty is also of jee mains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with u ... That's why I have mentioned it clearly in the post...
      U can solve mock tests of other coaching like reso,vibrant which I have added in other posts...

      Delete
  4. Bhaiya please upload FIITJEE AITS 2023 test series and could you please tell me is there any way that I can get FIITJEE AITS 2024 for free through any website, it could help me a lot bhaiya please tell if there is any way, Allen test series will be okay too bhaiya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )