Advanced Problems in Heat & Thermodynamics for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED(in pdf)


 

Hello guys!! In this post, I am uploading some good problems in Heat & Thermodynamics in form of Quizzes, Class tests, Home assignments :

Heat & Thermodynamics is one of the most important & easy topic in Physics for JEE . It covers various topics like Thermal Expansion, Calorimetry, Heat Transfer, KTG & Thermodynamics . Heat & Thermodynamics has a weightage of about 20% in both JEE MAINS & ADVANCED. Some students feel uncomfortable when they encounter a question of Heat & Thermodynamics (specially Conduction& Radiation). In order to remove that "fear", I am sharing some tips & questions : 



  • First of all , your concept must be crystal cleared !! So, I advise u to go through HCV or Cengage and read theory & solve problems.
  • Solve all illustrations & solved examples.
  • Once u feel comfortable , then try to solve the questions which I am uploading but u can download them now .

Problems which I am uploading here are exclusively for "Revision" . So, if your syllabus is completed , you should try to solve them . Each problem is checked by me , So , I can surely say that if u solve all of them , then u don't need to solve any further question for revision in Heat & Thermodynamics.

It contains questions of different categories which are relevant to current pattern of JEE :
  • Single choice questions
  • More than one correct type questions
  • Paragraph type
  • Subjective problems
  • Match the column type 
  • Matrix match type

NOTE : Quizzes, Class tests & Home assignments which I am posting here are not numbered from 1. I am posting them in the sequence in which I have prepared them. I have already posted problems in Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism and U can download them from previous post.

Quizzes :


I am uploading 3 quizzes along with answer keys . Each contain 12-15 good questions. They are : 



Class tests : 

I am uploading 2 class tests . Each contain 15 good questions. They are  :


ANSWER KEY -:

CT6-> 1.B; 2.C; 3.D; 4.C; 5.A; 6.B; 7.A; 8.A; 9.ABD; 10.ABCD; 11.ABC
12. A->PQ; B->PQT; C->PQT; D->QR 13->64; 14->60; 15->6
CT7 -> 1.ABC; 2.ACD; 3.AC; 4.ACD; 5.D; 6.B; 7.B; 8.A; 9.A; 
10. A->PS; B->PRST; C->QRT; D->QT 11->7; 12->9; 13->5; 14->5; 15->5 

Home Assignments : 

I am uploading 2 home assignments. Each contain 15 good questions. They are :


ANSWER KEY -:

HA6 ->  1.D, 2.C, 3.D, 4.C, 5.A, 6.D, 7.A, 8.A, 9.D, 10.C, 11.AB, 12.AC, 13.AB,
 14.A->Q;B->PRT;C->S;D->PRT
HA7 -> 1.ABCD; 2.AB; 3.A; 4.ACD; 5.ABCD; 6.A; 7.C; 8.D; 9->2; 10->4; 11->5; 12->5; 13->1;
14->6; 15->2

Do tell me your reviews on these problems in comments . If u want problems for other subjects , please tell me in comments.


Hope it will help you !!

All the best 

Thanx for reading !!

 . 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )