ORGANIC CHEMISTRY REVISION MATERIAL FOR JEE MAINS & ADVANCED(in pdf)

Hello guys !! In this post , I am sharing very useful organic chemistry material...










Do you remember the first topic that is taught in organic chemistry when we start in class 11???
Yes! it is IUPAC.
I am providing an easy trick to remember functional group priority : 

Besides ,  I am sharing some very useful revision material . If your syllabus has completed or going to complete in 1-2 months , it is very helpful to you. Revision through problems is best way to prepare for JEE. 

QUIZZES : 




CLASS TESTS : 





These quizzes & class tests are prepared by MSC sir who is author of best book for organic chemistry in India(see image in blog).
If you find it useful, please add on comments . You can also follow this blog for further updates. I will soon upload other class tests & home tests here...

Hope it will help you!!
ALL THE BEST 
Thanx for reading !!

Comments

  1. Quiz 1 me Q4 me opt A ka R hona chahiye ya S, how? I think R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CH3OH is there so it will attack..
      If instead of CH3OH, H2O was there, then R would be correct

      Delete
    2. Ya thanks
      Due to these kind of silly mistakes, i score low
      I was knowing the mechanism but still can't notice that in alcohol RO- will attack😅

      Delete
  2. This blog is the best I have found on the internet. Thank you for sharing. I need your advice on one thing. I found eSaral while studying for the JEE Main exam. Is it worth it? If you have the time, take a look at: chemistry class 11 important questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I am a good person to review level of questions now as I am away from PCM for almost 2 years...
      But I want to mention one thing : You will find lot of resources on internet & u would like to use them as well, but what is advisable is that u stick to few of them & complete them PROPERLY!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )