INTRODUCTION


 Hello friends!! I got AIR 278 in JEE ADVANCED 2020 . In this blog , I will share my preparation strategy, suggested books, time management tips, best JEE preparation material of various coaching institutes, previous year AITS papers of various coaching institutes, Do's & Don'ts for a JEE aspirant , important topics for JEE MAINS & JEE ADVANCED ,etc. So, you can follow this blog for further updates. I will try to upload all possible useful materials here.

This is my first blog ever. So, all suggestions regarding improvement of content are heartily welcomed!!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Res*na*c* AITS papers for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED with solutions(in pdf)-(2)

Latest Kota Coachings Mock Tests and other resources!

COMPLETE FINAL STRATEGY FOR JEE ADVANCED 2021 ( MUST for all )